Zafrani Kaju Barfi Recipe
Ingredients Of Zafrani Kaju Katli
- 1 tsp saffron
- 100 gm cashew nuts, broken
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 2 sheets silver varq
How to Make Zafrani Kaju Barfi ?
- 1. Grind cashew nuts into a fine powder.
- 2. Heat sufficient water in a non-stick pan.
- 3. Add sugar and saffron, mix and cook till syrup thickens.
- 4. Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- 5. Add cashew nut powder and mix well, cook for about 3 minutes.
- 6. Spread the mixture onto a thali and let it cool to room temperature.
- 7. Transfer mixture onto a worktop and knead a little.
- 8. Spread the mixture into a burfi tray, garnish with silver varq and let it set.
- 9. Cut into squares and serve.